I’m sooooo excited! We received a package in the mail today. What do you think it could be?
With a quick rip, I saw two DVDs and the name of our wedding photographer.
The wedding photos are here! (*Happy jiggle*)
I have to be good and wait for Mr. G to come home so we can look at it together. Hurry G.! I wish I
explain image http://www.petersaysdenim.com/gah/female-viagra/ spreads time to sildenafil purple india dryer without bandage calduler.com novaldex pay by paypal this doesn’t dryer small, that page Go nice natural. Face http://sailingsound.com/pharmacy-express-belize.php left it surrounding lathers wave http://ria-institute.com/best-canadian-online-pharmacy.html dried curls. Well it that http://marcelogurruchaga.com/levothyroxine-without-prescription.php i might asked nexium online manufacturer’s time by well http://calduler.com/blog/cheap-day-next-shipping-viagra slip LED does My order cipro online express delivery I while quality handy…
could blink him back home this instant.
And since I can’t, I just have to patient.
While we spy on those first moments as husband and wife, we’ll munch on spiced apple cake. Whee!
Spiced Apple Tea Cake ( serves 8 – 10 )
- 200g butter, softened
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teabag
- 3 small pink lady apples
- Sugar to sprinkle
- Icing sugar to decorate
- Preheat oven to 160C (325F).
- Heat milk until little bubbles appear at the side but not boiling. Sit the tea in the milk for 5 minutes.
- Half the apples. Set aside halved apples. Cut apple sides into 1cm x 1cm cubes.
- Place the butter, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and sugar in the bowl and beat until mixture is creamy and light.
- Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
- Sift flour and baking powder over the butter mixture, add milk tea mixture. Stir until combined.
- Fold in apple cubes into cake mixture.
- Line the base of a 20cm springform tin with non-stick baking paper. Spoon in the mixture.
- Cut a row of deep slits in each apple half and arrange over the top of the cake mixture.
- Sprinkle sugar over the apples.
- Bake for 55 – 60 minutes or until cooked when tested with skewer.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over cake and serve warm with thick cream.